Colossians 3:12-15a

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommy's Day

Mother's Day is wonderful! Not just because my sweet darlings spoiled me rotten today, but because it's such a special reminder of what my mission and my ministry in life is - serving and loving my babies and my husband. I couldn't have dreamed up a better "job!"

Today has been great with lots of snuggles, hugs, balloons, food, family, sweet endearing words from my best friend affirming how much he loves me, a pedicure and even some mild contractions that I'm praying turn into the REAL deal! Wouldn't that be awesome - for Ally to be born on Mother's Day?!?! The perfect ending to a perfect day. Got a few more hours to see what the Good Lord has in store:)

 My little lady

Conner was my snuggle bug today!!

Gosh, I love these 3 and the little one growing inside me!!


The best mother-in-law I could have ever asked for and 2 of her babies

Hope you had an incredible Mother's Day, too!!

No comments: